IvAN LivING

Blog about my life..my living stories..food..ICT blog

Butterworth ..Best place to stay

Let's start with a little introduction about my place 1st :) I am born and living in Butterworth, Penang. This is a very nice place to stay especially for food lover. There are a lot of hawker and coffee shop along the Raja Uda road. So no worry nothing to eat.

I never left my lovely place till I stepped in University in KL. That is the sadly story to begin. No friends no parent. Felt like very lonely. After 3 years long, I am back from graduate and for sure looking my 1st job close to my place.

Welcome any friends either from Butterworth or other place. Please add me as your friend/follower and share your life with me. I am glad to make friend around :)

**Welcome to visit my blog**

1 comments:

IvanDepot said...

Welcome to as me as friends or exchange link with me :)

July 6, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment